33 Leicester Rd,
Leicester, LE7 7AT
From time to time we offer our Assisted Move Scheme on certain homes, saving you time and money. With this scheme you can often move into your new home faster, and when your existing home sells we will pay the estate agents’ fees for you.
So, how does it work?
• You provide us with the details of the property you wish to sell.
• We will arrange for your property to be valued by 2 independent estate agents.
• We will agree with you the best price at which to market your property.
• Once you have paid the reservation fee, we will reserve your new home.
• The selected agent(s) will arrange the marketing of your property, arrange viewings at convenient times to you and provide you with progress updates.
• Our new home will remain reserved for a period of 4 weeks from the start of your home being marketed.
• Once your property has sold, we will proceed to a full reservation of your new home, with a view to exchanging contracts and completing within an agreed timeframe.
If you would like to find out more about the Assisted Move Scheme please get in touch.
Terms & Conditions
• Our Assisted Move Scheme is available on selected plots only
• We will reserve the plot for you once you have paid a deposit of £500
• The Assisted Move Scheme is limited to a period of 4 weeks from the point of marketing your home.
• The deposit will be fully refundable if your home does not sell within the agreed time and/or if a Help to Buy application is not approved. In certain circumstances, we may choose to extend the selling period.
• We will pay the estate agents fees upon completion of the sale.
• Upon agreeing the sale of your property, 50% of your deposit of £500 becomes non- refundable.